At Mosaique we excel at striking the right balance between nurturing design innovation, having fun and being thorough about understanding our clients' needs. We all enjoy the cut and thrust of a creative atmosphere and take a real pride in the work we produce.
We are constantly looking for new talent across a wide range of professional design skills so if you feel like-minded, are hard working and think you have something to offer, we'd love you to get in touch!
We want you!
New Designer Role at Mosaique
This challenging role is for a creative talent with a desire for hands-on responsibility for design work produced. You’ll be a thoughtful ‘big ideas’ person with 3+ years agency experience.
- Have the ability to listen to clients and understand their design needs.
- Be able to interpret business requirements and develop a concept fit for purpose.
- Be able to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet client objectives.
- Have the ability to create design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients and/or account managers.
- Want to contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Be able to demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Display a keen attention to detail whilst working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print.
- Excel in a variety of media, including – but not exclusively - websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- Keep abreast of the very latest industry standard software, particularly InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC and Acrobat Pro.
- Work as part of a team with your Mosaique buddies as well as printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
Salary depending on experience.
If you fancy joining the team, get in touch with us now:
tel. 01684 292 552
Senior ASP.NET developer
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic agency working on a range of high profile projects in a great environment. At Mosaique we are passionate about delivering cutting edge solutions for our great clients.
You will be expected to work to deadlines for a mixture of B2B of clients, ranging from high profile blue chips to SMEs. Projects are varied and you will be working as part of a small production team producing cutting edge solutions within an environment that we feel is second to none. You will be working with like minded people who love what they do and get the job done. We are looking for a long term relationship with the right candidate, who will become an integral part of the business and senior management team.
- At least 7 to 10 years of commercial experience. We require customer facing experience alongside coding skills
- Ability to mentor and build a team of developers
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly experienced in Greenfield applications development.
- Ability to write code that is well designed, testable and maintainable
- Ability to utilise new tools and technologies in a rapidly changing environment
- Have a close understanding with senior business people regarding requirements analysis and solution propositions.
- Strong Object Oriented design knowledge including experience in N-Tier architectures, SOLID principles and relevant design patterns.
- Knowledge of a range of platforms i.e. not just web, but including client-server and backend integrations.
- Knowledge of Enterprise .NET technologies – C# (3.5 to 4.5), WCF, Web API, Both Web forms and MVC.
- Microsoft Azure exposure/experience.
- StructureMap and AutoMapper experience.
- Entity Framework and SQL Server 2008/2012 - highly experienced in T-SQL - stored procedure, complex queries and triggers.
- Knowledge of writing highly deployable, web-based software applications.
- Git and hosted TFS experience.
- Agile development methodologie (SCRUM).
- Strong knowledge about server and hosting platforms as well as cloud platforms.
If this appeals to you, get in touch with us now:
tel. 01684 292 552
Front End Developer - Middleweight
Our digital work is booming here at Mosaique and we need an energetic and gifted front-end developer with a passion for web applications and design to join us.
We’ve got a lot of great projects on the go including content management systems, e-commerce applications, viral marketing campaigns as well as some exciting bespoke online projects so we will need you to be able to pitch in from the word go. We will be looking for a desire to create innovative solutions as well as the ability to knuckle down to deliver complex work to challenging deadlines.
You must have exceptional developer skills with a strong background in front-end development, including Adobe suite and related tools. You need to show initiative in bringing new technologies and applications on board and share your finds with development team members. It is essential that you relish the thought of solving a problem and you communicate the solution with confidence.
Experience working with, or for, an advertising, design or digital communications agency is a must.
- Execute and produce a variety of web and interactive based projects
- Work closely with design and development team to produce collaborative campaigns
- Manage time effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Work closely with the Account Management team to manage client expectations
- 2-3 years of agency experience
- Good knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and less pre-processors
- Knowledge of working with RESTful services and external data sources
- An approach that prioritises responsive, mobile first web design
- The ability to develop projects from initial flat visuals through to the finished project
- A working understanding of backend technologies such as .net
- Knowledge of front end build tools Grunt, Gulp
- Experience of .net based Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Umbraco (or similar)
- Familiarity with the Razor templating engine
- An understanding or awareness of the frameworks and approaches such as:
- Angular 1 and/or 2
The salary package will depend on your experience
If this appeals to you, get in touch with Hussein Khraibani now:
tel. 01684 292 552
fax. 01684 292 553